Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Week 1 of my electricity monitoring...

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but here is week 1 of my electricity usage...

Readings
8648 - 33 kwh used
20905 - 124kwh used

For a total usage of 157kwh for the week or around 22.4 per day.

Our last bill showed our averages at around 31/day so this is good!

Oh and if anyone actually reads my blog, be sure to check my maths ok - I don't want to be telling any fibs :D

As far as our other changes go...
  • This is my last book-keeping week.
  • We have signed contract to sell our block of land.
  • I have been to the farmers markets once and they were great and the vegies lasted a fortnight - so I have to go back this weekend.
  • Once the land sale has settled we can start work on renovating our house.
  • By the end of this week I hope to have our first monthyl budget analysis done.

Love
Theresa

No comments: