Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another short post today...

As per yesterday's, we had our open house this morning... and not one person came to look :(

So I'm feeling a little dejected (even though all week I had this really strong feeling this would happen), and not sure what to do...

We have been very lucky in each of the past 2 houses we have sold in that the first sold within hours and the second within 2 days of signing the Authority to Sell paperwork... So having a house on the market for 10 days is new to us... yes a whole 10 days!

I think we need to just be a little more patient and see what happens!

But, as a result of all the cleaning, meeting a friend for lunch and then a surprise visit from my Dad who lives 1300kms away, I'm rather worn out!

So, hopefully tomorrow I'll be up to writing more :D

1 comment:

Eilleen said...

oh no Theresa. How disheartening. The market is really depressed at the moment - we found that when we were selling our house. Chin up and wishing you patience.

Have a good rest.