I'm afraid I'm feeling quite out of sorts today... I think I've had a few too many chemical exposures during the week, and its absolutely taken its toll on me... oh and I'm terribly stressed about selling our house!
We've had our 3rd Open House today, and to date we have had no one show up at any of them, no one has even enquired on our property from the newspaper advertisements, web advertising, being harassed by our agent or in store signage :( We have had one party through to look mid week before last, but they were only humouring their agent (our agents husband!) - I could see they were just there for the ride because they were doing and saying such similar things that I have done in the same situation!
Now we KNOW we can't live here as is - the house has really poor air quality and is full of problems, NEEDS to be renovated to give us the room we need (50m2 is just not enough when we need to spend so much time indoors escaping rain or stinky neighbours!), and we can't renovate safely without adding considerable time and cost to the project. BUT, what happens if we can't sell our house???
We could rent it out and rent somewhere else ourselves, but the problem with that is that we aren't really in a situation to be able to do that as we wouldn't come close to covering the loan repayments.
So, I think what we'll end up doing (if we can't sell) is renovating... VERY CAREFULLY... I'm not looking forward to that at all, but something is going to have to happen one way or another...
I think what we need to do is set ourselves a time limit on when to just bite the bullet and admit that the house may not sell and we need to consider renovating... more discussions to be had...
But, seeing as we've all been chemically exposed this week and have been reacting, I'm really really cautious about this and will need to do a LOT more research.
So just some pointless rambling tonight!
Making the most of seasonal produce
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment