Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just a Quick Post Today...

I think my weekend posts are going to be short and sweet compared to my weekday posts!

We've had a really big day today and I'm just about to get my darling girlies ready for bed and I think I will be heading the same direction very soon!

Nothing really exciting happened.... just the usual chaos in our house! I made sausages this morning, so there went the best part of a couple of hours, Pete made bread (thank goodness!), and of course I cooked lunch and dinner too...

Oh, and we also went house hunting! The agent selling our house was telling us about a new listing of hers that she thought would be ideal for us... so we decided to go have a little look - we figured she would have some added incentive to sell our house if her sale of the other place was dependant upon our sale! The house is lovely and suits us perfectly - it even comes on 2.5 acres. So, we'll see what happens...

Tomorrow I am doing a lovely roast lamb for lunch, so I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments: